We use a great online grade book called Engrade to keep track of all your grades for the class, we do this mainly so we can give you easy access to your grades.
Here is how you do it how you check your grades using engrade.
- 1| Log onto — http://www.engrade.com/students
- 2| Click on “Create an Account,” unless you’ve been in another class with Dr. Bolger, then select “Click here to login”)
- 3| Fill out the information in the box. For your student ID it will look exactly like this engrade-rbolger-G -plus the rest of your G.
***It’s important to note everyone’s ID begins with engrade-rbolger-G the only part that is unique to you is your actual number. rbolger denotes which professor’s classes you’re accessing.
- 4| Fill out the verification information.
- 5| Finally you’ll have the option to log in and check your grades.
If you have any questions leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.