This page contains links to various online resources we think students will find helpful.
Getting Set Up With Your Blog
You may choose various blogging platforms but we like wordpress the best.
- Setting Up A WordPress blog or visit Edublogs (for another way to use WordPress)
- Setting Up Blogger account
- How to get started with your first blog
- How to Blog for Theology
- Other Tips for Blogging
- WordPress Helps on how to get started blogging.
Help and Other Advice
- Tips, Tricks and other Advice for First Year Seminary Students
- You can purchse your books at Fuller’s Online Bookstore.
- You can publish to your Blogger blog directly from Microsoft Word. Or use Flock for blogging.
- What is a BLOG.
- A blog post on reasons to blog.
- Explanation of what wiki’s are and how to use them.
Also check out these great free online tools to use for educational purposes.
- Google Docs – Free online wordprocessor
- Delicious – social bookmarking system Here’s a How to Video.
- 30Boxes – A Great Online Calendar
- Stikkit – A List Manager
- Google reader for RSS
- Last.fm – music player and music community
- Flickr – picture host and manager
- Firefox Campus Edition – a must use with blogger (both PC and Mac).
- Box.net – 1gb free online storage